“EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION – BETTER COMMUNICATION FOR BETTER RESULTS.”
Spanish (with English subtitles)
This course provides tools to create and master basic communication techniques applied to speeches, presentations or exhibitions. The analysis of specific practices at an interpersonal level as well as to address a small or large audience is proposed.
-Able to identify the main message to communicate -Manage to synthesize the information to present -Ability to structure and order data and / or information -Find an attractive aesthetic in image and sound -Plan a touch of originality
CERTIFICATION │ SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
This course aims to contribute to the achievement of the following Sustainable Development Goals:
FuturED is an international educational organization to contribute to the achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 18
- Duration 6 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language Spanish (Sub English)
- Students 20
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
UNIT 1 | SUCCESS AND BENEFITS OF AN IDEA. HOW TO SEEK SUCCESS?
UNIT 2 | PUBLIC. WHO WILL RECEIVE IT?
UNIT 3 | EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION I. BASIC TECHNIQUES OF STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION
UNIT 4 | EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION II
UNIT 5 | PERSONAL BRAND AND DESIGN. PERSONAL BRAND.
UNIT 6 │ CONCLUSIONS. THINK ABOUT THE FINAL IMAGE.
- UNIT 6 │ PRESENTATION OF THE UNIT
- UNIT 6 | QUESTIONNAIRE 1/3
- UNIT 6 │ SPECIFIC CONTENT PART 1
- UNIT 6 │ SPECIFIC CONTENT PART 2
- UNIT 6 | QUESTIONNAIRE 2/3
- UNIT 6 │ SPECIFIC CONTENT PART 3
- UNIT 6 │ SPECIFIC CONTENT PART 4
- UNIT 6 | QUESTIONNAIRE 3/3
- UNIT 6 │ SPECIFIC CONTENT PART 5
- UNIT 6 │ SPECIFIC CONTENT PART 6