FuturED │ CODE OF HONOUR
Users enrolling in a Course – or other product – must agree that they will:
- Register for only one account, unless FuturED expressly allows registering or the use of additional accounts.
- Not let anyone else use your username and/or password.
- Be honest, and supportive, constructive, and respectful with other users.
- Not share personal details with other users, or ask other users for theirs
- Complete all tests and assignments on your own, unless collaboration in the Course is explicitly permitted.
- Not make answers to assignments available to anyone else (unless the assignment allows sharing answers).
- Not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve your results or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others.
- Not post answers to problems that are being used to assess user performance
Any violation of this code may result in the following:
- Access to all or part of the FuturED services being suspended, disabled, or terminated.
- Receiving no credit for an assignment.
- Revocation of the certificate earned in the course.
- Being unenrolled from a course or program.
No refunds will be issued in the case of any action for violations of this Code of Honour.